Stoney Point Estates is located on LA Hwy 73 in Geismar, LA between LA Hwy 74 and LA Hwy 30.
Development construction is complete and home construction is underway!
Stoney Point Estates is a one of a kind gated community in Dutchtown. Residents enjoy a grand gated entrance, half acre to 2 acre estate lots, lake views, lighted fountains, sidewalks throughout as well as green spaces adorned by naturally existing live oaks. With its top ranked schools and convenient highway commute this is the perfect place for families to call home.
- Gated Entrance
- Highly restrictive custom home community consisting of 120 lots
- Half acre to 2-acre estate lots
- Approximately 30 acres of lakes
- Over 2 acres of parks/green space
- Sidewalks throughout
- Public utilities and community sewer
- No flood insurance required
- 2,500 living sq ft minimum
- All house plans will be architecturally controlled and must be approved by Stoney Point Estates Developer
- Detached buildings in rear of lots will be allowed but will be architecturally controlled and must be approved by Stoney Point Estates Developer
- Community will have a managed HOA
- Corbin Ladner Custom Homes is offering custom home building packages
- Spanish Lake Primary
- Dutchtown Middle School
- Dutchtown High School
Stoney Point Estates Color Rendering
Stoney Point Estates First Filing Final plat page 1
Stoney Point Estates First Filing Final plat page 2
Stoney Point Estates Second Filing Final plat
Click on the images below for more specific information and images of our beautiful homes in Stoney Point Estates!
More available homes coming soon!
Our SOLD homes in Stoney Point Estates: